We Are Here To Help!
Just click on the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen to be connected to one of our team members who can help you from start to finish.
Rogue Mobile + Affordable Connectivity Program Benefits:
Am I Eligible?
To get ACP benefits through Rogue Mobile, you must meet certain requirements, including resource and income limits.
If you or someone in your household qualifies for any of the following programs, you will qualify for free data and a tablet from Rogue Mobile through the ACP. Applying and receiving this benefit will not affect your other benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (including Section 8, Project-Based Rental Assistance, Public Housing, and more)
- Veterans Or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Receiving a federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Free and Reduced Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Tribal Specific Programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start (with income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Those who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
These guidelines are based on number of members in household and state of residence.
Can I Qualify Through A Child or Dependent?
Any member of your household can make your household eligible. For example, if your child or dependent participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program, your household qualifies for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
What If I Already Receive Lifeline Benefits?
Lifeline is a program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you currently receive Lifeline benefits, you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, and you can receive both benefits at the same time. You can apply your Affordable Connectivity Program benefit and your Lifeline benefit to the same or separate services.
Can I Qualify Based On Income?
You can get the Affordable Connectivity Program if your income is 200% or less than the federal poverty guidelines. The guideline is based on your household size and state. You will have to show proof of income, like pay stubs or a tax return, when you apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Check out the income guidelines below to see if you may qualify.
|For Each Additional Person, Add:||$9,440|
Only one free monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Program rules acknowledge there may be more than one eligible household residing at the same address. Proof of income or participation in qualifying programs is required.