Rogue Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program Benefits:
YOU QUALIFY IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Receiving a federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Free and Reduced Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year
- Tribal Specific Programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start (with income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
If you qualify for the above programs, you qualify for this one. Those who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines also qualify. These guidelines are based on number of members in household and state of residence.
QUALIFY THRU A CHILD/DEPENDENT
Any member of your household can make your household eligible. For example, if your child or dependent participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program, your household qualifies for the Free Internet Benefit.
IF YOU ALREADY RECEIVE LIFELINE BENEFITS
Lifeline is a program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you currently receive Lifeline benefits, Medicaid, you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, and you can receive both benefits at the same time. You can apply your Free Internet Benefit and your Lifeline benefit to the same or separate services.
If Your Household Income Is a Certain Amount
You can get the Affordable Connectivity Program if your income is 200% or less than the federal poverty guidelines. The guideline is based on your household size and state. You will have to show proof of income, like pay stubs or a tax return, when you apply for the Free Internet Program.
Only one free monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Program rules acknowledge there may be more than one eligible household residing at the same address. Proof of income or participation in qualifying programs is required.